Allergy friendly products can be pricey! If you’re not making it from scratch on your own expect to pay a little more for those store-bought cookies or bread etc.
Here are the top 5 ways to not break the piggy bank!
1. Visit the stores closest to you and write down prices of your favorite convenience allergy food (pizza, cookies …you get the idea). Plan to visit these stores at least once a month to get your favorite staple stock up at the best price.
2. Visit the manufacturers you love on their websites and sign up to get emailed coupons and sometimes purchase directly from them at a great rate.
3. Sign up for subscribe and save on Amazon.com for your favorite allergy friendly items. You can choose to sign up for recurring delivery monthly, every two months or spread further apart. When you choose to have 5 items you have subscribed to delivered in the same month.. you save 15%!!! We also love our Amazon Prime membership in conjunction with this. (Our annual membership means free two-day shipping and free streaming movies and option to rent movies)
4. Coupons, coupons, coupons… reward program and coupon some more! Don’t forget the weekly ad specials and Wal-Mart’s matching policy.
5. Check out Azure Standard.
They are kind of like a co-op with drop off points. Produce and processed natural and allergy friendly products can be purchased through this company.
How do you save money on special allergy friendly goodies? Tell us below in the comments! 🙂